"To make this Rural College an excellent center for Higher and technical Education with an aim to impart knowledge and skills for all round growth of the young generation by providing an opportunity of Higher Education to the economically & Socially backward students of this area along with ethical and human values for National development.”
• The following mission statement of the College aims at translating the vision of the Institution into action plan.
• To introduce new Programmes to provide Skill and Knowledge in various fields
• To Develop competitive spirits through various methods of Instruction
• To increase the rate of employability among this Rural community
• To contribute to the economic development of this region
• To enable the students to face the challenges of day to day life
• To increase the sense the Social and National responbilities by motivation
• To develop Leadership qualities by Team Work
• To mould the students as cultured , committed , competent and civilized responsible citizens of the society
• To nurture democratic principles to promote national integration through various activities
The Pedanandipadu college of arts & sciences was started in 1968 . It is located with in the Panchayat limits of Pedanandipadu village catering the educational needs of nearly 20 villages situated with in a radius of 5 Miles. It is sponsored and founded by The Pedanandipadu Educational Development society registered under the Registration Act with Sri Y.Ranganayakulu Chowdary as President, Sri T.Krishnamma Chowdary BA.,B.L , Retired District judge as the secretary and correspondent and Sri D.Venkatarangam as the Treasurer.